Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
Mist peak - Valley. Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
Mist peak - Valley. Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
Mist peak - Valley. Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
Mist peak - Valley. Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
Mist peak - Valley. Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

Mist peak - Valley.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Male Age : 31
Awards : RP Character was in the spotlight

Character's Profile
Coins: 3,606 Coins
Character's Shield:
Mist peak - Valley. Left_bar_bleue205/205Mist peak - Valley. Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)
Character's Health:
Mist peak - Valley. Left_bar_bleue375/375Mist peak - Valley. Empty_bar_bleue  (375/375)

Mist peak - Valley. Empty
PostSubject: Mist peak - Valley.   Mist peak - Valley. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

At the end of the road, is the valley that leads to the summit of Mist peak and the Auroran Waterfall on the other side. Shaped like a giant V with you at the lowest part, the snow on the two ridges to the side sometimes forces rocks to slide into the valley. The road has long since been abandoned and the dangers of the falling rocks have scared off even the most determined adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Male Age : 31
Awards : RP Character was in the spotlight

Character's Profile
Coins: 3,606 Coins
Character's Shield:
Mist peak - Valley. Left_bar_bleue205/205Mist peak - Valley. Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)
Character's Health:
Mist peak - Valley. Left_bar_bleue375/375Mist peak - Valley. Empty_bar_bleue  (375/375)

Mist peak - Valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist peak - Valley.   Mist peak - Valley. EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 am

The road had ended sometime ago and now Anon found himself trudging through the valley. Various rocks of different ages had strewn the path, hampering his progress but there was still a visible path to follow despite the snow on the ridges.
"I need to do this. Not for myself, I can be forsaken to endless stretch of time. But Amelia, she must be saved from the horrors of this world and I'm the only one that can do that."
As if his determination counted for something, Anon could see the path just that bit clearer.
Back to top Go down

Mist peak - Valley.
Page 1 of 1