Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Female Posts : 458

Character's Profile
Coins: 12,684 Coins
Character's Shield:
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Left_bar_bleue0/35(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Empty_bar_bleue  (0/35)
Character's Health:
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Left_bar_bleue100/100(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Empty
PostSubject: (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church   (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Alister took Tamry & Karhrie to a ruined, old church building.

"Demons don't like holy places. So it was a good thing, there was a church down here. I've been using this as my hideout in my past Demon Hunts & it had hid me well." Alister said while looking at the place.

"And look at this! My old notepad is still here!" Alister picked up a notepad found on a bench on the front row. "I forgot it here from my last Demon Hunt. I used it to write down my experiences."

"Can I look at it." Karhrie asked Alister.

"Sure! Here." he handed it to Karhrie.
She sat down on the church bench & began reading it.

Tamry was unrolling her sleeping bag next to the church benches. When Alister came close to her she began to talk.

"You know, this is my first time being in a church." Tamry confessed as she smoothed her roll & took some items out from her pack.

"Really?" Alister was surprised.

"Yeah... Most families went to church every Sunday after the Underground Tragedy, but not mine. My parents never took me to church & they never went there themselves. So I guess that's why I never really forced myself to even going to at least 1 session of church. I actually believed that it'd be a waste of my time too. But...."

Tamry looked down at her silver pistol.

".... maybe....I should've gone to church.... I mean, after the Underground Tragedy, those demons came pouring out bringing fear & pain to our lives, & just like what everyone in this world believes, is that the holy scares the wicked. And church is one of the holy. If I'm going to keep fighting in these Demon Hunts, I think I need to start learning & participating in things that Demons fear the most."

Tamry looked up & saw that both Karhrie & Alister were looking at her.

"Ah, I'm sorry! Forget what I said!" Tamry said.

"No! Tamry that's great!" Karhrie said. "It's good to learn more about the weakness of your opponents & it's definitely not a waste a time! The teachings you learn from the church most certainly help, especially with demon hunting. You'll be surprised that remembering their teachings could save your life."

Karhrie, Alister, & Tamry conversed for a while before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guu-berries.webs.com
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Left_bar_bleue0/35(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Empty_bar_bleue  (0/35)
Character's Health:
(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Left_bar_bleue100/100(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church   (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 pm

[Karhrie, Tamry, & Alister rest = +50 HP]
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church   (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Alister awoken to find Karhrie looking at him with a sketch in her hands.

She gasped quietly & blushed when he saw her look at her.
Karhrie quickly put her sketchbook away while Alister realized what she was doing.

He smiled.
"K, were you... trying to draw me while I was sleeping?"

Karhrie looked up at Alister, her face all red which made Alister smile bigger.

".... Yes." She said looking away.

"Can I see it?" Alister asked getting up.

"It-it's still not done yet. I'll let you see it when it's done though." Karhrie said quickly.

Alister stretched himself up as he stood. "OK, alright then. But you should have told me about this, so that I could properly pose for you. You know I could model for you anytime you like K." He smiled at her & walked towards her giving her a sweet morning kiss.

"I know..." Karhrie blushed. "I- I'll go make us some breakfast." Karhrie hurriedly took out her convenient stove, put in a gas can & lit it up with a lighter.

"Do scrambled eggs sound fine with you guys?" Karhrie asked Tamry & Alister who both didn't mind it.

As Karhrie cooked, Alister talked with Tamry.

"You know, I envy you guys." Tamry said brushing her hair.

"Why's that?" Alister asked as put on a new shirt.

Tamry looked at Alister as if he knew why, then looked at Karhrie cooking her eggs & waving at Alister & Tamry. They waved back at her.

Alister sighed & Tamry looked at him again then she looked at the floor.

"It's... true love." Tamry whispered.

"What's that?" Alister asked.

"Oh, nothing." Tamry said.

"Eggs are done!" Karhrie smiled.
She gave every one a plate.

And they all ate the delicious eggs before getting ready & heading out to do more hunting.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church   (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

(Slept + 50 HP & ate 1 boxed supreme + 80 HP)

Alister had carried Tamry all the way back to the hideout & the team had stayed there till the next day.

"All right guys let's head out again to defeat some more demons." Karhrie said, picking up her silver katana. "How about we check out the clocktower?"

"Sure! Let's go!" Tamry said.

Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church   (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:54 pm

[Rest + 50 HP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church   (Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church Empty

Back to top Go down

(Karhrie's Hideout) Ruined Church
Page 1 of 1