Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
Anon's Class. Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
Anon's Class. Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
Anon's Class. Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
Anon's Class. Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
Anon's Class. Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

Anon's Class.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Male Age : 30
Awards : RP Character was in the spotlight

Character's Profile
Coins: 3,606 Coins
Character's Shield:
Anon's Class. Left_bar_bleue205/205Anon's Class. Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)
Character's Health:
Anon's Class. Left_bar_bleue375/375Anon's Class. Empty_bar_bleue  (375/375)

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Anon was about to teach a year 11 class. He didn't even know what to expect and since it was a night class, there were not going to be many students. Still, he hesitated before he went through the door.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 am

Anon turned the handle to proceed inside and as he entered the classroom he closed the door behind him. The room was like that of a university, with Anon in the center of the room and the class spread out in front of him, higher so they could all see.
"Good Evening class and let me begin by saying that Ercreia is in danger. The whole reason I started this class is to let my students learn what real combat is like but also to prepare of the dangers that are coming. I have it on good authority that there will be an attack soon and you will be the first, last and only line of defense. If you fail, you will die. Now, any question?" None of the dark figures in the room raised a hand.
"Good, now we'll be working as a whole unit. Your need to trust your companions and they need to trust you. Starting from the right, introduce yourself, how you ended up here and your specialty."

The first person was leaning against the right wall. He wore a simple traditional gown that was common in Japan 400 years ago, with armor in key places like his shoulder and legs. Anon couldn't see his face because of the straw hat covering it.
"Kenji Okuda. I've been traveling for a while now but I could see this town is in danger and will need my skills before the end. I follow the code of honor and wish to test my sword against these monsters. Other than that, I'm a swordsman."

The next person was next to Kenji, leaning against the wall. He had dark Armor and pauldrons with big spikes made from a black metal. Again his hat covered his face, a modified Fedora.
"D. Hunter. Don't talk unless in combat." D went silent so Anon moved on.

The person sitting a few seats down from them was playing with a small kitten. Anon thought he had seen it before, the black stripes and light blue fur almost looked like... Then the girl raised her head.
"Sedna? Figure I'd see you here." She gave a smile and it was obvious that it was still the same girl from before.
"I'm Sedna, daughter of the Aurora. This is Sila, my eternal companion and friend." Sila rubbed against Sedna's hand and she stroked Sila with affection.
"I've been sent to help with the town. The Gods have determined it is of importance and I am to help in any way I can." Sedna put a serious tone in her voice.
"I abhor killing, as I see all life as precious but these daemons must be elimated and I'll do what is necessary. I use the light of the Aurora to heal your bodies and souls..." Sedna cupped her hands together and a small flickering green light formed. The rest of the group peered into the light and a wash of peace waved over the room. She let the light dissipate and went back to patting Sila.

The next person was seated straight in the middle, surrounded by books and a few wooden sticks carved intricately. The person reading the books put down his current book and pushed up his glasses, reflecting his blue eyes. His desk had a single candle and his backpack looked more like a traveling bag than something you would take into battle.
"My name is Lucius and I come from nowhere in particular. I was wonder around, like Kenji but I have experience in saving small towns like this. I've been a priest of many churches but they are always to hard-line. Luckily, I learned or stole all their secrets before I was tossed out so I can basically bless anything and banish anything. Now if you excuse me, I'm trying to wrap my head around this particularly banishing spell." Lucius went back to his reading.

Anon coughed when he realized the room was half-filled with smoke. Kenji and D opened a few windows and Anon drew his eyes to the source of the smoke, right at the back of the room. A woman, blonde hair and red jumpsuit, put out her last cigarette.
"Let me guess, the Russian." The woman gave a creepy smile and hopped off the table she was sitting on.
"Da, they call me Natasha and this here is Sergei. He's helped me more than any other human has." Anon looked at the way she stroked the weapon and thought it was a little creepy. Anon's Class. 2859119957
"My Grandmother was a sniper in Stalingrad and Grandfather was in Leningrad in WW2. Mother was the one that thought me to shoot, Father was too much caught up in the politics..."
"Wait, Natasha?" Inquired Kenji. Lucius looked up from his book and everyone paid attention to their conversation.
"As in the Red Ghost? The one you never see?"
"Correct, young man." She replied with a heavy accent.
"Somehow Father messed up out lives and we defected to America before the Fall. That's how I ended up here, I was out hunting when I saw strange activity. I investigated and here I am." Anon seemed satisfied with the answer but Natasha wasn't finished.
"I'm only here for the money, Anon. Make no mistake about that, I'll work with all of you but I expect a higher cut." There was some grumbling must most seemed to do this for the reason rather than the money.

Moving on, Anon spotted the next student. Bulging with muscles, he cracked his knuckles as he leaned back on his chair on the left side of the room. Wearing only a red singlet and jeans, Anon didn't know what to make of him.
"I'm Duke. Just Duke. This here.." He pointed to a pile of armor next to him that was arranged in a backpack neatly.
"This here is the reason I'm here. I want to find the biggest monster and take it down. That's it." Anon thought that as long as he fed Duke violence, he would at least follow orders.

"Wait, that's only six. The number of people who registered for this class was seven."
"Correct..." The voice came from Anon's left and in the shadows. The woman stepped out and Anon couldn't believe his eyes. She was identical to him, same hood, armor even boots. He scanned her wrist and spotted a hidden blade. She was even better at blending with shadows than he was. She removed her hood and revealed the most beautiful face, green eyes and black hair.
"I'm Serena. I raised myself in Ercreia after my parents disappeared. I'm not about to let my home be destroyed and I'll do all in my power to protect it." Even the way she spoke was beautiful. Anon thought he had a crush on her.
"Umm... sure, welcome. Everyone! We head out right now, gather you equipment and meet me at the entrance in half an hour." The various members of the group started to exit but Anon caught up to Serena.
"Serena, could you please stick with me for a while, I have somethings to ask you." She gave a small smile and raised her hood again.
"I'd be honored."
Everyone dispersed out of the class, Kenji and D sticking together as well as Sedna and Lucius. Duke and Natasha were arguing over the most efficient way to kill a person with a stick. Either way, they would all soon make their way to the undergrounds.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 am

The class came back in exhausted. All that fighting and to wait for the next hunt, it was heart breaking. The class spread out around the room again and Anon took his time to formulate his plan.
"Okay, so we entered the Undergrounds, got to a camp and the daemons flee? Something caused them to flee, a boss or a monster or something. Anyway, we're just not ready to face whatever was at the end of the trail. We need to be prepared next time."
"So as of now, we are going to train harder but I have related tasks for all of you."

"Sedna and Lucius, since you know the most about this arcane magic, I want you to study at the library. Focus in on how this town became cursed in the first place and what sort of monster lies underneath the town."
"Uh... Anon?" Kenji politely put his hand up.
"Yes, Kenji?"
"In my wanderings, I've visited a few towns before that have had a daemon problem. Could I accompany this group, I could add my knowledge to theirs." Lucius and Sedna didn't say anything.
"Okay then, Sedna, Lucius and Kenji go to the Library. Natasha, I want you to draw up a defense plan of the town, the choke points and no-man's-land. Expect anything, a small minion to a beast over three hundred feet tall."
"Da, I can do that."
"Duke and D, while Natasha doing the town, I want D you explore the
outreaches of the town, mainly the mountains and the far reaches of the Underground. Duke will stay close and recon the forest and lake."
Both of the men nodded.
"Serena..." those beautiful green eyes sparkled out of the darkness.
"Umm...
I want you to recon the town. I know Natasha is drawing a defense plan but I want you to look in every house and place you can visit, the daemons might try to burrow up from underneath and I want to know where they'll strike first." A single blink was the only response he got from the darkness.
"Everyone, train hard and maybe we'll get through this alive. Dismissed."

Everyone walked back into the night and except for Serena who stayed behind.
"Ticondus..."
"Firelight fountain, fifteen minutes. Please, it's just Ti." They both went their separate ways into the night.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:23 am

Anon visited by the class room. All his students were out in the fiend so it was usual that a single lanturn was on in the class. He opened the door and stepped inside.
"Strange, I could have sworn that everyone was out." He took the lantern out of the room and extinguished it, placing it by the door. Anon went on his way, not realizing the shadow moving from under his desk and moving through a window to the outside.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:44 am

It had been a week since Anon had tasked his students to prepare a defense plan. He stepped through the door and was greeted by the usual sight of his 8 students.
"Greetings everyone, I hope your training is going well and you'll be prepared for the next lot of hunts in a few weeks." Out of nowhere, Serena came out of the shadows crying. This caught Anon completely by surprise, he made some gestures to the rest of his group if this was okay. Everyone seemed to not be bothered by the relationship between them, Kenji even mouthed "Whatever makes you happy".
Anon embraced Serena and tried to make her sobbing go down.
"I was... so worried..." Anon wondered what could make his battle hardened girlfriend reduced to tears.
"Easy there. Clam yourself and then tell me what happened in a minute. Kenji, Sedna and Lucius; what did you discover?" Anon continued his embrace of Serena while the group reported.

"We combed the Library thoroughly, though most of the Underground was based on myth and superstition." Kenji spoke, striking an enigmatic pose while he spoke.
"We followed some leads and eventually we discovered a man originally mined down to the entrance. That man has a descendent, a child called Joey." Continued Sedna, playing with Sila.
"He's a local boy, his parents disappeared or something like that, the genealogy of the town isn't exactly perfect. Anyway, my guess is he's at the orphanage. He might know something about the curse." Finished Lucius from behind his stack of books.

Serena was still crying so Anon moved on to Natasha, who was cleaning her rifle.
"Well, preliminary observation had to be quick but I've drawn something out." She stood and proceed down to the front, Anon gently moving Serena out of the way and still not letting her go.
Natasha unfolded the large map along the way and someone up the back hit a light.
The map was a simple representation of the town, with some structures in orange and black with multiple arrows running north to south. Line ran east/west against these arrows, but always faltered.

"We know any major attack will come from the north. The outlying houses will be destroyed first but it will take them to get reinforcements to the front lines. Anon, this town is that defensible; it's like water through a sieve, if they attack we will loose this town."
"Okay, so what are our options?" answered Anon. Natasha looked a bit down.
"Well, the best thing I think is barricade the old buildings, like the orphanage and the library and buy enough time for the civilians to get away. That's it." Anon mulled it over for a few seconds.
"Considering all options, I'll take it. But Natasha, try to improve the plan in anyway." She nodded and proceeded to roll up the map and return to her seat.

"D and Duke, what did you find?" D threw Anon a scroll which he caught easily. He unfolded it on the wall. It showed the surroundings, everywhere around the town. Monsters mainly in the forest and lake while the demons kept to the Underground. The pass to the mountains was untouched.
"Interesting, thanks for the report.... Serena." She looked up with tears in those beautiful green eyes.
"What did you discover?"
"The town is built on a large slab of granite, goes down several meters and has few cracks. The demons won't be able to come up inside the town if they attack." Anon could see her personality shifting back to the way it was before.

"Anyway, students. Prepare for the next round of hunts. Train and meet back her in a few weeks. Dismissed." The others disappeared into the night and Serena made sure no-one was around before she hugged Anon even tighter.
"Please tell me what happened." Serena just removed something from her pocket and handed it to Anon. It was small, blue and familiar.
It was then he was he was scared.
It was the blue crystal, the one Sai had taken from his dead body. He froze for a few minutes and he could see Serena staring at him, hinging on his next word.
"Okay, you're scared because you met the person who killed me before." She gave a small nod.
"Please, take the crystal and hang on to it. And I'm not going anywhere. Tomorrow, I want to accompany me while I visit the orphanage. To meet Amelia and to talk to joey. But for today, please go home and trust me that I'll be fine."
Serena left with some caution but didn't complain. Anon trudged back to his home, wondering how Sai had found that he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Anon quickly dashed into the classroom, wrote "On Vacation" up on the board and rushed back outside.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

Anon posted a "Hunts cancelled" poster on the board. Under it, he wrote
"Taking temporary leave, feel free to train as hard as you want. Back in a few days."

Anon left without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anon's Class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon's Class.   Anon's Class. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anon's Class.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Haunting :: Ercreia :: Serenidawn Middle/High School-
Jump to: