Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
One wrong turn Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
One wrong turn Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
One wrong turn Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
One wrong turn Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
One wrong turn Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

One wrong turn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One wrong turn Empty
PostSubject: One wrong turn   One wrong turn EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

While doing an errand for her grandma Yuzu had token a wrong turn and ended up here. It was growing dark and a chill was coming over her as she stared at the doors. She shivered and walked in closing door the door behind her. As soon as she passed the doorway she felt eyes on her and she shivered again. She looked around and after a deep breath before pausing and looking into the first one she saw. After looking through several similar rooms and seeing nothing she decided to find a quiet place to rest. Finding such in room 23 she sat on the old bed and stared briefly at the wall before laying back and sighing." How did it look all those years ago?" In an eery response to her question she heard a laugh and she sat up." Who's there?" again she heard the laugh but saw no one. She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. As she got out to the hallway she looked both ways and ran for the 2nd floor. She got up the stairs and tripped over a ball lying on the wood floor." Ow... what the?" Yuzu picked herself off the floor and picked up the ball, inspecting it." How did?" A tug on her skirt made her look down and she bit her tongue to keep from screaming. A little girl stood next to her but the problem was Yuzu could see through her... didn't that make her a ghost? The little girl smiled and reached up for the ball." Can I have my toy back?" Yuzu nodded and handed the girl the ball and she ran off in the other direction leaving the child standing there. Yuzu hightailed it back down stairs and to the front doors. They were locked... did that mean... she was locked in with these ghosts. She turned her back to the doors and collapsed." No... I don't want to be here! Grandma! Help me!" The front doors opened suddenly and Yuzu well backwards staring at the face of a kindly old woman." Dear what are you doing here?" Yuzu looked up tears filling her eyes." Grandma!" She jumped up and clung to the old woman as she cried. Moments later they were walking away from the famed Seridon Asylum and Yuzu was retelling her story." All that happened? My aren't you such a strong girl." Yuzu shook her head," No I just took a wrong turn..."
Back to top Go down

One wrong turn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Haunting :: Ercreia II :: Seridon Asylum-
Jump to: