Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
Sarena Goes Fishing Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
Sarena Goes Fishing Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
Sarena Goes Fishing Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
Sarena Goes Fishing Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
Sarena Goes Fishing Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

Sarena Goes Fishing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetSundae66
SweetSundae66

Female Posts : 119
Awards : Had RP Duo in the Spotlight

Character's Profile
Coins: 6,884 Coins
Character's Shield:
Sarena Goes Fishing Left_bar_bleue0/32Sarena Goes Fishing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/32)
Character's Health:
Sarena Goes Fishing Left_bar_bleue115/115Sarena Goes Fishing Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

Sarena Goes Fishing Empty
PostSubject: Sarena Goes Fishing   Sarena Goes Fishing EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Sarena followed the yellow ribbons tied to the trees to get to the Lake. She carefully made her way through making sure she won't trip like last time.
She finally got to the lake and decided to go fishing so she took out her fishing rod from her pack and started fishing.
Then she got a bite.
"Oh my gosh! Finally I got a bite after so many days of failed fishing! Just when i was about to give up!"
Then she reeled in her catch. But when she finished reeling it in she found out it was just a boot. A dirty, black, stinky boot!
Frustrated, she threw it back into the lake hard.

Then she heard a big splash. She looked up and saw a giant pike fish jumping out and back into the water.
"Whoa! What a fish! I wonder if I catch it!"

She took out her rod once again and went to the closest spot where she saw the pike fish and began fishing there.
She waited for an hour, without any luck and called it quits and went back home.
Back to top Go down
SweetSundae66
SweetSundae66

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Sarena Goes Fishing Left_bar_bleue0/32Sarena Goes Fishing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/32)
Character's Health:
Sarena Goes Fishing Left_bar_bleue115/115Sarena Goes Fishing Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

PostSubject: Re: Sarena Goes Fishing   Sarena Goes Fishing EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Sarena was at the lake. She had finished reading the book on how to catch pikes.

"Hm... in the book it said I had to be very quiet. And have a fake, small fish as bait."

She put one fake minnow bait on her fishing rod and cast it out into the lake. Then she waited.

Sarena whispered to herself, "Come on pike...take the bait... eat the fake minnow....come on...." She waited for 40 minutes without any bites!

"Oh my gosh... not even another fish is biting my bait! Might as well try again next time." She gave a big sigh and reeled in her string and left the lake.
Back to top Go down
SweetSundae66
SweetSundae66

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarena Goes Fishing   Sarena Goes Fishing EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Sarena whistled as she walked to the lake.
When she got there she picked the same spot she went fishing last time.
Sarena thought. I hope I can catch the giant pike....Hopefully nobody's caught it while I was at the Demon Hunts.

Sarena took out her rod and began fishing.
She caught a few tiny fish, like minnows, but no giant pike. She put the fish she caught in a small bucket on hers.

Grrr..... When am I ever gonna catch that pike!!..... And when am I ever gonna catch something other than minnows!!?

But suddenly Sarena catch something big.

IS IT THE PIKE!!!??? Sarena thought.

The fish kept tugging on her bait while Sarena kept using her strength to reel it in and finally she won.
She won!

Sarena caught a - !!!!!

GIANT CATFISH!!!!!

Sarena jumped for joy from the catch! "A giant catfish!!! Oh my Gosh! I caught a giant catfish! This is unbelievable! This is so incredible!! I gotta tell Ben!! Oh my God he is gonna be soooo thrilled!!! Woohoo! I caught a-"

*SPLASH*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sarena screamed as her catch jumped right back into the lake.

She stomped around yelling No multiple of times like a big baby.
Sarena tugged on her hair and accidentally kicked her bucket of minnows that she caught, making the fish go back into the lake.

Sarena gasped and got more furious than before!
"NOOOO!! MY FISH!!! MY FISH!!!!!!! THIS IS THE WORSE DAY EVER!!!"
Sarena stomped around like a kid again before she finally calmed down which took.... a very long time....

Sarena took deep breaths and whispered to herself, "No....my fish.... I can't believe this happened to me...." Sarena let out a heavy sigh before getting up and leaving the lake in disappointment and sorrow. Sarena Goes Fishing 3318844168 Sarena Goes Fishing 3318844168 Sarena Goes Fishing 3318844168 Sarena Goes Fishing 3318844168 Sarena Goes Fishing 3318844168 Sarena Goes Fishing 3318844168 Sarena Goes Fishing 3318844168
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarena Goes Fishing   Sarena Goes Fishing Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarena Goes Fishing
Page 1 of 1