Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Female Posts : 458

Character's Profile
Coins: 12,684 Coins
Character's Shield:
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Left_bar_bleue0/35Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/35)
Character's Health:
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ]   Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 pm

The safe zone is protected by a holy statue, charmed with ancient magic, that repels monsters & demons within a 50 ft. radius.

The safe zone is a good place to rest (+50 health pts), camp out before departure, buy items, & converse or team up with others wanting to participate in the Demon Hunts.

You can either hunt alone or with others, even people you've made up on the forums!Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 650269930

You can join another team as well. Just ask them first.

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 3372610345Hunting in groups gets you better rewards!

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 3372610345Click Here to read about the other safe zones you can find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010 The Demon Hunts Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010 For every Demon Hunt you participate in, you must create a new thread for that hunt.

Anyone who wants to participate must create a camp in the Safe Zone.
To wait for other members to join, players must wait 1 whole day before the real hunt starts.

When the hunt begins, you must first travel through the tunnels of the Underground, which are long, dark & of course filled of monsters & evil spirits.

Please read Here on how to fight monsters.
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010 You do not have to face a monster every turn/post, but you must face at least 3 monsters before reaching Demon City.

Please Click Here to learn about the points system.

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010 Demon City Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010

Demon City is a vast ancient city in the Undergrounds, filled with broken & tarnished buildings, that's found by going through a large bloodied door.

Once you have reached Demon City, after defeating at least 3 monsters, you can explore the area, but remember, it's infested with monsters & evil spirits so be careful!

You can find shelter in some building or someplace you believe to be safe in Demon City, until the Demon Hunt has ended.
You restore half your health pts. in that shelter of yours.
Add 50 HP if your health is above half.
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010When a Demon Hunt is in progress, you can't go back to the surface. Only when the Hunt has ended can you go back.

So, you must try to survive in the City until it's ended.

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010 Death in Demon City Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 2167347010

Demon City is the only place where you can't go to a safe zone or back to the surface after reaching 0 HP.

If you reach 0 HP in Demon City, you die. You become a spirit.

But luckily, each contestant is given a charm that hides your body from the senses of demons, until you get yourself (spirit) back into your own body.

To get yourself back into your body you must go to the Spirit's Church & complete a test....

Good luck!
Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ] 3372610345
Back to top Go down
http://www.guu-berries.webs.com

Welcome to Safe Zone I! [PLEASE READ]
Page 1 of 1